‘Tis the season to count our blessings! Oh, Fit Mommy Kim, could you be any more of a cliche? Well… I sure can try! Yes, it is the time of the year when we specially focus on the things that mean the most to us. Thanksgiving is here! And in the days leading to this holiday and the ones that follow through Christmas tend to be the days when we count our blessings and be thankful for. So, what are you thankful for?
Please allow me to share some of the things that I am grateful for not just today but every day:
- My family, of course! My world revolves around them.
- My mom. She is my hero! I’ve been working on another post about her and I’ve been so incredible busy to finish it but it is coming soon, I promise!
- My work. It is oh so truly nice when you like the people that you work with, right?! I am so thankful that my current team is pretty awesome. They totally support me and help me to grow. They’ve been keeping me mad busy these days but hey, that is life!
- My friends. There are many people in my life and just because Facebook categorizes everyone as a “friend”, it doesn’t mean everyone is. You know this, right? Well, I am thankful for my true close friends. In the good and especially in the not-so-good moments, they have been around to support me. That’s when you know!
- The kids moments. Oh what do you mean you say? I mean those moments when my kids will come up with the cutest, craziest, funniest ideas. The spectrum here is truly endless! I get amazed when my daughter comes to me showing her turkey drawings which let me tell you are seriously cute, to finding them playing with a box and giggling so hard that I mean it is just adorable!
- My blog. I know I am not the most popular person in the web with a line of people waiting to interview me but this is a therapeutical thing for this mama. I am thankful for those of you who make the time to read my craziness.
- The opportunities that are cooking. While I can’t share details yet because it is all still in the works, I am thankful for the choices that are coming, the opportunities that will come and the challenges that will make us grow.
- Coffee. Ok, seriously, coffee is life!
Now those are the things at the top of my list. There are seriously a gazillion things I could add if I want to be detailed but hey this is just a quick post to remind you that THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING TO BE THANKFUL FOR! It is really up to you to realize this and act on it. As you know it is not happy people who are grateful, it is grateful people who are happy. And to add some fun to this day, here’s a poem to make your day better.
From our house to yours: greatest wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving!
Mama Bear Kim